Weight Loss Coach
Tell me if any of these women sound familiar.
The go-getter who prides herself on what she’s achieved in her career, but hasn’t been able to put the same time and energy towards her diet and body.
Hi, I’m Kristine
The woman that runs a busy household. She’s always available to support the people around her, but she hasn’t been able to invest the same time and energy into herself and her own healthy diet and fitness goals.
The woman who went through a big life change or event. She gained weight in the process, and hasn’t been able to get back on a healthy regimen since.
The woman who has found herself stuck in a routine and unable to really make the change she wants for her mind, body and spirit.
I know how it feels! I also tried different things and sometimes even lost the weight, only to gain it back again plus more. Eventually, I was able to lose 80 lbs. and keep it off, and I learned so much in the process.
Now, by using both my own experience plus the success I’ve had with my clients, I’ve developed my own online weight loss coaching program: Be The Boss Weight Loss, to help you reach your weight loss goals too. In this program you will be able to dig into what is really harboring you from maintaining the healthy lifestyle you so desire.
Before I get into that
I want to answer some common questions about weight loss coaching.
What is a
Weight Loss Coach?
A weight loss coach is someone who supports and guides you through your weight loss journey. Weight loss and a healthy lifestyle may sound simple in theory, but just like playing an instrument or learning a sport, putting that theory into practice is where it can get tricky. It takes time to see progress and success. A weight loss coach is the person that helps you get there.
Be the Boss Let’s work together to achieve your Goals!
How much does a
Weight Loss Coach Cost?
- First, I’d like to ask you a question: how much is it costing you to carry around all that extra weight? Does it cost you your health? Are you struggling with medical conditions that could be resolved by losing weight?
- Is it costing you your confidence? Your freedom? When considering the monetary cost of weight loss coaching, you need to look at the whole picture and the value of what you’re getting. What would you pay to get your freedom back?
- Like most other services, the cost of a weight loss coach can vary dramatically! It can range from around $30/hr up to several hundred per hour.
- What really matters is what benefit you will actually get out of it. If you are trusting this person with your health, your goals, and your money you want to see results!
- You get to decide how much you’re willing to invest in your health and fitness, just keep in mind that effective, lasting weight loss takes more than just a couple of weeks to achieve, and can transform your whole life.
How to find a
Weight Loss Coach
- A good starting point when trying to find a weight loss coach is to ask the people around you for recommendations and feedback on their experiences. Also look at what their other clients are saying in testimonials.
- If you don’t know anyone who has tried a weight loss coach, don’t worry! One of the best things about the digital age is that you’re also not limited to certain places and certain times. Thanks to the internet you can find an online fitness and nutrition coach without having to rely on word-of-mouth in your personal network, and you can do the coaching online too!
- Online weight loss coaching works, and the flexibility it offers can be extra beneficial for people with busy lives. It’s availability also means you can take the time to find a trainer who is right for you.
- Not all coaches are the same, and it’s important to look for a coach whose expertise and methods align with your needs and goals. For example, a coach who assigns daily bootcamp workouts at 6am and expects their clients to eat nothing but leafy vegetables might not be the right choice for a busy working mom!
It’s also important to make sure your weight loss coach knows what they’re doing. It’s best to find someone who has invested the time in getting qualified. This shows they are serious about providing a quality service and have the expertise to adapt to your health profile.
Find a coach you connect with. Someone who engages and inspires you, so you look forward to your coaching and can make the most of it.
What does a
Weight Loss Coach Do?
Your personal weight loss coach can fulfil a lot of different roles and will
help you in a range of areas. This can include:
Being your personal diet coach. Instead of giving you a strict list of what you’re allowed to eat and when, they help you identify adjustments you can make towards a healthy diet that leaves you feeling satisfied and energized. Some may have knowledge about certain diets and can help you implement them in your life (For example, I’m a Keto-Coach!
Being your fitness mentor. A good coach will help you explore exercise possibilities that match your fitness profile. They will motivate you to get started and to keep it up.
Being your personal support. Rome wasn’t built in a day! It takes time to transform your body and your life, and the process involves both challenges and triumphs. Your weight loss coach will be there for both helping you up if you stumble, and celebrating your wins with you.
They will also hold you accountable. Weight loss accountability is a critical factor in success, and having someone there to help you stick to your goals can make a big difference!
Importantly, they holTd you accountable to yourself. Rather than make you feel guilt or shame, a weight loss coach will keep you motivated and focused on who you are doing this for: you.
What makes a
Good Weight Loss Coach?
A good weight loss coach is someone who understands what you’re going through. They will know first-hand the struggles of trying to break food and lifestyle habits, and understand that a “just do it” attitude might be motivational, but is also unrealistic.
Instead, they will take a personalized approach. They listen to you and find out what obstacles you’re facing that are stopping you from achieving that long-lasting weight loss you’re looking for. They’ll help you build strategies to then overcome those obstacles.
A good weight loss coach also looks at the “why” behind your struggles. They find the root cause of the problems you face and help you change your desire for food. A good coach goes far beyond practical strategies and accountability.
They should also be someone who knows what they’re doing! It’s best to find someone who has invested the time in getting qualified. This shows they are serious about providing a quality service and have the expertise to adapt to your health profile.
Expect From A Weight Loss Coach
The services offer different person to person. Your weight loss coach isn’t a fitness trainer, dietician, nutritionist or doctor, meaning they won’t be taking control of your life for you, or giving you a rigid diet and fitness plan.
Instead, you can expect them to work with you in setting realistic goals for yourself and help you to identify the changes you can make to achieve those goals. As you progress, they will work with you in evaluating how you’re tracking things and adjusting or setting new goals as you go.
Generally you can expect an introductory 1:1 consultation to talk about what you’re looking for and what the coach provides. If you choose to move forward with that coach, you can expect a regular check-in to see how you are progressing and discuss any difficulties you may be having.
In my Be The Boss Weight Loss program you can also expect additional supplementary videos and material for flexible self-study, group engagement with other people in the program on the same journey as you, as well access to me between sessions for the times when you need extra support.
Why is having a
Coach Important In Weight Loss?
Having a coach in weight loss is important for three key reasons:
They help keep you consistent. Have you ever started a new diet or workout plan, only to give up after a few weeks? Yeah. Me too. A weight loss coach encourages you and helps you build strategies so that occasionally indulging yourself doesn’t derail your progress. They keep you on track so you don’t revert to old habits.
They’ve got the experience and the know-how. They’ve seen it all before and know what works and what doesn’t (looking at you, baby-food diets and unsustainable workout regimes!). They know how to set achievable goals and what you need to do to reach them.
They give you the tools to sustain your health and fitness achievements, revolutionising your lifestyle. Unlike quick-fix diets and short-term workout challenges, the progress you make with a weight loss coach is long-term.
Still not convinced? You can read some testimonials from my clients for more insight into what my virtual weight loss coaching can do for you.
Still have questions or not sure where to start? Get in touch! I offer 30-minute 1:1 consultations absolutely FREE. I can answer your questions and we can discuss what I can do to help empower you to take control of your health, fitness and life.
Be the Boss Let’s work together to achieve your Goals!